Monday, September 23, 2013

Look what's missing!

Apologies for the double post, this one didn't go up over the weekend!

That's right folks, the old Washer and Dryer got picked up by Habitat Saturday morning. (The Habitat ReStore will come haul away your functional appliances. Also we found out that their Columbia store will start having Sunday hours soon.)
Here is our new stacked unit. We got the biggest one we could. Check out the dryer!

Plus, the lint trap is at the front!
Other bathroom progress is being made. 

Shower pan went in!
More paint samples went up. 
We think we are going with the boring gray on the left. It's such a small space that I'm worried the darker gray paint will be too dark. 

Unfortunately, the washer dryer isn't installed. So I spent Sunday at the place quarters go to die. 

Also, they had two sizes of dryer but the price was the same. I don't really know the difference and was too embarrassed to ask, so I used the giant dryers until my quarters ran out and then took my mostly dry clothes home.



No comments:

Post a Comment