Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It is snow on.



Yesterday, we both got sent home from work early due to the snow.  I was driving and was intimidated by the snow in the alley, so I parked on the street.  Which meant this morning, I went downstairs to clear the parking pad so that we can park in it tonight without having to clear it.  This is what I opened the door to:

Fortunately, the 5-6 inches of snow we got is really light and fluffy and extremely easy to move.  The only problem is there aren't a lot of places for it to go. Ten minutes later:
We ran out of ice melt yesterday, so we have to pick up some more tonight.  I think I will generally try to park on the street, because it was actually easier to clear the parking pad than to clear the car in the parking pad. 

We kept the taps open overnight and the bathroom heaters on, so hopefully no more freezing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment