Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I have a new nightstand.

I thought as part of buying a house, we would stop buying crummy furniture at Ikea, but high quality furniture is so expensive. The floating nightstands I really liked were like, $150 each. So, Ikea it was. We were supposed to put this one on not-my-side of the bed, but that vent there really made it difficult to put the one nightstand we have that matches my furniture on my side of the bed. The door slides from one side to the other, and it's quite wide, but I'm hoping this means I will have an easy spot to keep my spare chargers like my kindle and garmin chargers. 

Up in the right hand corner is my jewelry box. We got it from Macys or JCP a few years ago and I love it. It's so much better than hanging all my jewelry from driftwood like crazy people on Pinterest.  

The mounted nightstand lets me open my drawer. All that I'm keeping in it right now is my heating pad and old bedside organizer, but I'm sure we'll fill it eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment